Please browse here to find books that I think are worth your time.... or are real stinkers. I will let you know what I REALLY think of what I am reading. You might not find the newest and most popular books here, but I would LOVE it if you find something unexpectedly great!

I will indicate on each post the Lexile level of the book.
To find out more about Lexile levels, go HERE.

Use the labels list on the right side of the screen to find a title about something you are interested in. You can also search by Lexile levels.

Happy Reading!

Monday, March 6, 2017

Latitude Zero

By Diana Renn
Lexile = 680

There are many different types of mysteries out there.... murder mysteries, police dramas, ghosts & hauntings.... and they do overlap. I would call Latitude Zero a "whodunit" mystery, although there is a murder and an amateur detective here. I've also seen this called a "travel mystery". I guess it is that as well. Tessa is an up and coming journalist who actually has her own local television show. She has a boyfriend who WAS a pro bike racer accused of doping and trying to return to his team. Tessa is a bit infatulated with Juan Carlos, a pro-cyclist from Ecuador. When he is killed in a local race, Tessa is determined to find the killer.... if indeed it was a murder. She employs her best Nancy Drew skills to track down clues and avoid the bad guys.

Good read; quick read. If you a fan of cycling, this is a must read.

Watch the book trailer HERE.

No comments: