Please browse here to find books that I think are worth your time.... or are real stinkers. I will let you know what I REALLY think of what I am reading. You might not find the newest and most popular books here, but I would LOVE it if you find something unexpectedly great!

I will indicate on each post the Lexile level of the book.
To find out more about Lexile levels, go HERE.

Use the labels list on the right side of the screen to find a title about something you are interested in. You can also search by Lexile levels.

Happy Reading!

Saturday, September 15, 2018

People Like Us

By Dana Mele
Lexile = 710

This is a figure it out murder mystery that grabbed me right from the first. The main character, Kay, is a star soccer player and captain of the team at an elite prep school. There are hints about her having done terrible things in her past, but that is all behind her at her new school. No one knows the old Kay. Then on the night of traditional dip in the lake, the girls find a body of a classmate. The victim left a series of clues... just for Kay to discover and follow.

Lots of suspects, lots of motives. That keeps you reading as the puzzle comes together. Watch a book trailer HERE.

No comments: