Please browse here to find books that I think are worth your time.... or are real stinkers. I will let you know what I REALLY think of what I am reading. You might not find the newest and most popular books here, but I would LOVE it if you find something unexpectedly great!

I will indicate on each post the Lexile level of the book.
To find out more about Lexile levels, go HERE.

Use the labels list on the right side of the screen to find a title about something you are interested in. You can also search by Lexile levels.

Happy Reading!

Sunday, July 15, 2018

Legendary

By Stephanie Garber
Lexile = 840

If you haven't read Caraval, you probably should. Check out my review HERE.

Just when you think the game of Caraval is over, it all begins again. The prize for this round is finding out the real identity of Legend, the master of Caraval. Lots of hints are dropped, and I thought I had it all figured out... but of course I didn't! Tella has already saved her sister, so now she turns her attention to.... her MOTHER! Yup. We thought she was gone, but she is merely trapped in the magical realm.

And there is the love triangle that continues. Dante? Julian? And WHO IS LEGEND? I don't think there will be a Caraval #3, so all your questions will be answered.

Watch a very slim book trailer HERE.

No comments: