Please browse here to find books that I think are worth your time.... or are real stinkers. I will let you know what I REALLY think of what I am reading. You might not find the newest and most popular books here, but I would LOVE it if you find something unexpectedly great!

I will indicate on each post the Lexile level of the book.
To find out more about Lexile levels, go HERE.

Use the labels list on the right side of the screen to find a title about something you are interested in. You can also search by Lexile levels.

Happy Reading!

Thursday, March 9, 2017

TORRES Book Reviews


Tell us what you think! You should include:

Your Name
Title of Book
An interesting paragraph about the book
.... include a brief summary, an explanation of major characters, and your opinion of the book. Don't just say "I liked it" or "I hated it".... explain what in the book made you react the way you did.

Please post your paragraphs as a comment on this blog post (below). You may want to create your post as a google doc first; then paste and post it so it doesn't get lost in the cybersphere!

1 comment:

danielle anderson said...

danielle anderson 4th hour

The book i read was Everything Everything. It was super good. The main characters were madeline (maddie) and Ollie (the boy next door). Madeline is an 18 year old girl who has a very rare disease called SCID which basically means she is allergic to the world so anything could set off and allergic reaction but not everything does if that makes sense. Ollie is a boy who moves in next door and tries to make friends with maddie even though she can’t go outside. It is an amazing love story with just the right twist to make you sad and overjoyed at the same time. I give this book a 10/10.